Posted on December 21, 2021
PCI Ranked in Top 10% for Patient Satisfaction
You and your family deserve the best quality of care. That’s a principle we live by at PCI each and every day, and demonstrate through our interactions with patients. We want to be a trusted resource you know you can count on for all of your health-related issues. These are just some of the many factors that set us apart from the competition when it comes to patient satisfaction.
5 Ways Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa Prioritizes Patients
Convenient Care for the Whole Family
Our Primary Care and Wellness Center at PCI specializes in family medicine, offering primary care for children, adults and seniors in one convenient location. This means you don’t have to spend the day driving all over town to get from appointment to appointment. The entire family can be seen at our Cedar Rapids location. Family medicine also allows you to establish a personalized relationship with our team so they can understand your history and better meet your healthcare needs.
Easy Referral Process
The doctors at PCI are trained to treat a vast number of conditions, but sometimes you need specialized care. Luckily, we have a wide range of skilled specialists in-house. The referral process is seamless, allowing our team to connect you with the right expert quickly. Such a close connection also helps your primary care doctor integrate your treatment with the specialist to ensure any additional care needs are being met effectively.
Dedicated Doctors and Staff
At PCI our dedicated doctors and staff treat you like family. They’ll take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions, no matter how big or small. Our goal is to make every patient feel comfortable and cared for. On top of that, we have the credentials to back it up. In addition to decades of experience, our Cedar Rapids location is one of the only local family medicine providers with dual licensed and dual board certified family medicine and psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners.
Care for a Wide Range of Conditions
The primary care physicians at PCI have a broad field of expertise. They’re highly trained to help with everything from cold and flu to sprains and broken bones. Our team is qualified to provide care for most diseases, except for very unusual or uncommon conditions. These are a few of the numerous areas where we can offer assistance:
- Annual health evaluations
- Sports or back-to-school physicals
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Chronic condition management
- Mental health counseling
- Preventative care
- Routine care for women
- Well child care
Walk-In Appointments and Simple Scheduling
When you have concerns about your health, you don’t want to wait around for answers. That’s why PCI makes scheduling an appointment as simple as possible. You can easily schedule an appointment online with your preferred provider, and same-day appointments are possible. If your needs are especially urgent, we also offer walk-in appointments for patients of all ages. With on-site lab and imaging services, your results will be delivered fast.
Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa Patient Testimonials
We take pride in the work we do at PCI, but don’t just take our word for it. The following testimonials are from real patients eager to share their positive experiences with our family medicine team.
- “I for the first time in my life trust the doctors I see. Everyone I've dealt with in this office was amazing. I was put in for an appointment within minutes of me calling crying. They immediately found me a solution. I will be forever grateful for finding this place for my medical care.”
- “The doctor was great with my son, joked with him and gave him the time he needed to feel comfortable with her. She did not rush us and made us feel important.”
- “Thank you for always answering my questions to where I fully understand everything that is going on. I feel truly cared for and that I am getting the best care imaginable.”
- “Dr. Perri made the proper referrals to a cardiologist and probably saved my life. A stress test led to immediate hospitalization and bypass surgery. Thank you, Dr Perri!”
Schedule an Appointment
If you’re looking for a primary care provider or skilled medical care in the Cedar Rapids, IA area, you can count on the caring team at Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule your appointment today!