- Diabetic Foot Complications: Wound Care; Bone Infections (osteomyelitis); Neuropathic Fracture (Charcot foot)
- Pediatric Foot and Ankle Deformities: Bunions (Hallux Valgus); Flat Foot (Pes Planus)
- Adult Foot Deformities and Arthritis
- Heel Pain: Plantar or Posterior
- Ankle Pain: Instability and Arthroscopic Treatment
- Traumatic Injuries: Fractures of the Foot and Ankle; Wounds; Lacerations; Tendon Injuries
- Bachelor of Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Residency in Podiatric Surgery, Mercy Hospital – Evansville IN (Formerly Welborn Baptist)
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- American Podiatric Medical Society
- Iowa Podiatric Medical Society
In general, my philosophy is to provide consistent, quality care with a compassionate and patient-centered focus.
Specifically, I want to assure an accurate and complete diagnosis of complex foot and ankle issues. Then, I combine the foot and ankle pathology with an understanding of the complete patient condition, from a medical, social, work and athletic perspective. And finally, I clearly delineate care options, goals and expectations and guide the patient toward his/her maximal level of improvement in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
An individual physician can only achieve his maximum professional potential with the support of an organization where compassion and quality care are at the forefront of all decisions. Providers need to avoid the numerous distractions that take them away from patient treatment and decision making. I am excited to be a part of an organization with a reputation for excellence; and I look forward to building upon this standard and contributing to the growth of this organization.
Spending time with my family, golfing, running, hunting, playing guitar and traveling.