- Evaluation and treatment of the entire arm including hand, wrist, forearm and elbow pathology.
- Surgical treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve entrapment, Dupuytren's disease, as well as reconstruction of the traumatically injured limb.
- BA - University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- MD - University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Fellow, American Society for Surgery of the Hand (FASSH)
My goal is to educate patients regarding the pathology of their diagnosis by reviewing examination findings, imaging studies, laboratory tests and treatment options. I discuss all treatment options to provide optimal functional recovery customized to individual patient goals. Operative interventions and recovery are thoroughly reviewed to facilitate a patient’s active role in the postoperative recovery process.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI provides a unique environment within the Midwest by convening a large group of broadly trained surgical specialists who provide coordinated tertiary level care combined with strong patient interaction and engagement. I am excited to be a part of such a highly trained and well-respected team.
I enjoy incorporating family time into various activities including running, bicycling, traveling, reading, music, movies and guitar.