- Psychiatric mental health
- Providing comprehensive care to families in a primary care setting.
- Health maintenance and wellness.
- Chronic disease care.
- BSN: Iowa Wesleyan University, Mount Pleasant, IA
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice: University of Iowa, Iowa City
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (FNP-C)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (PMHNP-BC)
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society (INPS)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
Working to develop a relationship with the patient so we can work together on health care goals and care planning.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI demonstrates a culture of teamwork and innovation to provide efficient and quality care to patients.
Watching Iowa Hawkeye sports, playing golf, creating art