- Cartilage Restoration and Preservation
- Computer-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Procedures including Ligament Reconstruction
- Robotic-arm assisted joint replacements: total and partial knee, total hip
- Operative and Non-operative Sports Medicine
- BS - United States Air Force Academy
- MD - University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
Orthopaedic Surgery, Willford Hall Air Force Medical Center, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, San Antonio, TX
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Special Operations Medical Association
I believe in providing thorough patient education that empowers patients to make the best treatment decision for them and to enable the greatest opportunity to return to the activities that are important in their lives.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI has the unique capability of providing Iowans with comprehensive and team-oriented care that spans multiple specialties and uses the latest technologies available, without compromising the human element that remains the foundation of trusted and reliable healthcare.
Spending time with family, mountain and trail running, University of Iowa Athletics, hunting, fishing and live music