- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Women's Health
- Modern School Vasant Vihar, Delhi, India
- MD - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, India
- Residency in Ear, Nose & Throat, Royal Wolverhampton Hospital, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Dundee, Dundee, United Kingdom
- Residency in Family Practice, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship in Lower Extremity Joint Replacement & Reconstruction, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Family Practice • Certification of Clinical Densitometrist (CCD)
- Certified in Fracture Liaison Service
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Family Practice
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- Child Protective Services, Advisory Board Member
- St. Luke's Hospital Foundation, Board Member
- PTA Member at Kennedy High School, Harding Middle School and Pierce
My goal is to treat every patient as if they were a member of my own family.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
Physicians? Clinic of Iowa is well known for their strong musculoskeletal team of physicians and nurses. The further extension of PCI?s osteoporosis services is a wonderful benefit that offers patients the most complete bone care in the area.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and children, cooking and needle point embroidery.