- Multiple Sclerosis; Dementia
- Parkinson's Disease
- BS - University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- MD - Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency in Neurology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (Neuropathology Teaching Assistant and Chief, Neurology Resident)
- Fellowship in Clinical Electrophysiology & Neuromuscular Disease: University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (Board Eligible)
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology: Neurology
- National Board of Medicine Examiners
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Department Director, Neurodiagnostics, Mercy Medical Center
- Director of National Multiple Sclerosis Society Clinic
- Iowa Board of Medical Examiners Peer Reviewer
- Iowa Midwest Neurologic Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Iowa Chapter Professional Advisory Committee
To make my patients a partner in their individualized care planning.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I'm proud of our commitment to providing excellent care to our patients and the community.