- Patient Education
- Breast Cancer
- BA: Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
- MS: University of Iowa
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society (IPAS)
I enjoy getting to know patient’s stories and being able to provide support in their times of uncertainty.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I was drawn to PCI by the caring nature of the providers and the team atmosphere allowing patient-centered and multi-specialty care coordination.
I enjoy being outdoors, soccer, music, and travel. I love spending time with my husband and our chocolate lab.