- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
- VNG/ENG Testing
- BA - Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
- MA - California State University, Long Beach, CA
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- State Board of Examiners for the Licensing and Regulation of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology Examiners
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech & Hearing Association
Care, compassion, communication and knowledge are the cornerstones of what I seek to provide my patients.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI is truly a pillar of the medical community in Cedar Rapids. I am proud to be part of a talented and caring team of specialists that really do provide the best service possible.
Outside of work, I am active with my two children, friends, and family. I also enjoy church, reading, movies, and travel in my spare time.